I feel as though I need to apologise as my posts have been a little sparse as of late. I recently put life on hold to go on an overseas adventure, but now I’m back at home and ready to start posting again really soon.

In the interim I recently completed an interview over at TJ Talks Writing. If you’d like to check it out just click here.

If you would like a hint as to what’s in store with my next post all I will say is this: Close your eyes and imagine a lion, a dog, and a stick.

19 thoughts on “An Interview and Apology

1. Haylee says:

Great interview, a very interesting read. I agree with your thoughts on song lyrics, especially with hip hop – I’ve used elements as teaching tools to explore story development and obviously for poetry. Although working with 8 year olds, I have to censor quite a lot!

2. ramexa says:

A very odd mixture. Can’t wait!

3. janetgzinn says:

Never apologize for going on an adventure. It allows us to catch up on other reading and makes your next post even more special.

4. I really enjoyed your interview! I can relate to not having enough time in the day to sit down and actually blog… But it is always nice to read your posts! Be sure to check some of mine out as well..

-Truth Seeker

5. Adventure can motivate and inspire … no need for an apology.

6. Please tell me the lion is teaching the dog to play fetch.

7. April says:

If I close my eyes and imagine a lion, a dog, and a stick, there’s no telling what kind of story I’ll end up with!

8. eonserotica says:

For some reason, after closing my eyes and imagining a lion, a dog, and a stick, there ends up being a monkey, a horse in a tree, and a very large walking cactus man. I probably shouldn’t try too hard to imagine this scene or it will get complicated quickly.

9. Kally says:

Welcome back.. The interview is very interesting!

10. T.D. Donley says:

I draw a lot of my storytelling from music too. Especially hip hop. Fascinating how the mind works, isn’t it? Different forms of art aren’t mutually exclusive. They feed into one another. Thank you for sharing your interview! It’s great to meet another writer who draws inspiration from music.

11. Beautiful and interesting 😊

12. OLED PHAT nu glee says:

No need to apologize for living the life you have in front of you. Congrats on the interview.

13. I am very proud of you! I get excited for other writers excelling in their writing visions….it encourages me. You gave a very great interview in which I must thank you for your tolerance. ☺ Your book will be on the top of my list of reads…when I finally break and buy a kindle.
    God Bless!

14. kukupassion says:

a lion, a dog and a stick…. eyes closed, I am trying to visualize. Welcome back from your adventure

15. Roxabella says:

Hope you enjoyed you adventure and thank you for the like . really appreciate it x

16. Jamie says: